Integration & Support
We provide full support for Turbostream and help you integrate it into your existing CFD process.
Turbostream is licensed to industrial partners on an annual basis. Typically, this is preceded by a three to six month trial period, in which we enable your organisation to get the maximum benefit out of the solver by going through the following steps:
- Integrating Turbostream with your existing CFD process. Typically, this includes the development of pre- and post-processors to enable Turbostream to work with your preferred file formats
- Running a series of your own test cases to validate the performance and accuracy of the solver
- Helping you find the hardware option that best suits your organisation. This can include recommendations on desktop and cluster configurations or enabling you to run Turbostream on Amazon’s EC2 cloud infrastructure
During the annual license period, we provide extensive software support. This includes:
- Advice on setting up, running and analysing simulations
- Further development and refinement of pre- and post-processors used by your organisation
- Implementing new features in the core solver based on your requirements
Please contact us for licensing enquiries.